The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Michaël Borremans, The Angel, 2013, oil on canvas, 300 x 200 cm. On view at the Bozar Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels through August 3, 2014.
Installation view, A Thousand Doors, (2014), figures from marble, plaster, rubber and concrete. On view at The Gennadius Library in Athens through June 30, 2014.
Jamie Diamond, Amy (Kym George of Whispering Lullaby Nursery), 2014, Archival Pigment Print, 37.5 x 50 in. On view at Mana Contemporary in New Jersey through August 1, 2014.
Andy Warhol, Most Wanted Men No. 2, John Victor G., 1964, silkscreen on linen. On view at The Queens Museum in New York through September 4, 2014.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress