The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Paul Thek, Spread from Thek’s Notebook, no. 34, 1972. On view at Modern Institute, Glasgow, through June 2.
Ron Mueck, Crouching Boy in Mirror, 1999-2000, Broad Art Foundation, Santa Monica. At the Walker Center through May 27.
Gerhard Richter, Said, 1983, Oil on canvas, 102 3/8 x 78 3/4 in. Harvard Art Museums/Busch-Reisinger Museum, Gift of Lufthansa German Airlines, 1984.194. Photo: Imaging Department, © President and Fellows of Harvard College. On view at the MCA Chicago through June 2.
Paul McCarthy and Damon McCarthy, Rebel Dabble Babble, 2012, Courtesy of the artists and The Box.Photo: Fredrik Nilsen. On view at The Box, Los Angeles, through July 7.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse