The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Christian Faur, Melodie #53, 2015. On view at Kim Foster Gallery in New York through July 31, 2015.
Klaus Staudt, Tauschung (Deception), 1961. On view at The Mayor Gallery in London through May 29, 2015.
Bridget Riley, Cascando, 2015. On view at Galerie max Hetzler in Paris through June 5, 2015.
Beatriz Milhazes, Small windows, 2014. On view at White Cube in Hong Kong through May 30, 2015.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old