The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Bill Bollinger, Graphite Piece, 1969 (2012). On view at Sculpture Center through July 30.
Tauba Auerbach, Untitled Fold. On view at Paula Cooper, New York, through June 9.
Wade Guyton and Josh Smith Installation views of The Painting Factory: Abstraction After Warhol, on view now at MOCA Grand Avenue. Photos by Brian Forrest. On view through Aug. 20.
Christopher Wool, Untitled, 2001. On view at the Musée d’Art Moderne, Paris, through Aug. 12.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse