The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Rosemarie Trockel at Wiels, on view through May 27.
“Cash from Chaos / Unicorns & Rainbows” Alex Bag & Patterson Beckwith, 1994-7, 2011 videotape transferred to digital storage 480 minutes, on view at Team Gallery, New York, through Apr. 28.
James Lee Byars, on view at Overduin & Kite, Los Angeles, through Apr. 12.
Paulina Olowska, Retro (for Alice Neel and Zofia Rydet), 2012, Oil on canvas. On view at Simon Lee, London, through May 26
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse