The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see-if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Kenneth Noland, Comet, 1983, acrylic on canvas, 85″ by 69 5/8″. On view at Pace Gallery, New York through April 19.
Alfredo Pirri, Arie, 2014, feathers on sheets of colored plexiglass with hand painted acrylic, 208 X 108 CM. On view at Giacomo Guidi Arte Contemporanea, Milan through May 10.
Lenka Vítková, Refrain, 2014. On view at SVIT, Prague through April 19.
Pablo Palazuelo, No title; series: Cristalografía, 1985, pencil and gouache on paper, 42 X 34,2 CM. On view at Galería Cayón, Madrid from March 26, indefinitely.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters