The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Katayama Mari, you’re mine #001, 2014. On view at Mori Art Museum in Tokyo through July 10, 2016.
Barthélémy Toguo, Alive In a Box, 2016. On view at Galerie Lelong in Paris through May 12, 2016.
Maya Vonmoos, Voyager 01, 2015. WOn view at Art Forum Ute Barth in Zurich through May 14, 2016.
Bruce Nauman, Waxing Hot, 1967. On view at Musée d’Art Moderne in Paris through July 17, 2016.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress