The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Installation View, Hans-Peter Feldmann, 303 Gallery, New York. On view through Mar. 31.
Video Still, “A Cave Walks into a Bus,” Stanya Kahn. Sussanne Vielmetter, Los Angeles. On view through Mar. 30.
Installation View, “Currents: Latifa Echakhch,” Columbia Museum of Art, on view through Apr. 2.
Daan van Golden, White Painting, 1966. Gloss paint on canvas on framed panel. Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen, Rotterdam. On view through through Apr. 9.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse