The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Tobias Zielony, Al-Akrab, 2014. On View at KOW Gallery in Berlin thorugh February 14.
Trisha Donnelly, Untitled, 2014. On view at Air de Paris in Paris through March 14.
Taysir Batniji, Untitled (Imperfect Lovers), 2013. On view at Sfeir-Semler Gallery in Beirut through March 7.
Devin Troy Strother, I got 4 Michael Jordan’s and a Lynda Benglis all over my brand new holograms, 2014. On view at Marlborough Chelsea in New York through February 14.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old