The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Various Artists, Ariadne’s Thread: Readers/Travelers. 2012. Steel. 200 x 125 x 142 cm. On view at Matadero Madrid, Madrid through March 17.
Richard Ross, Juvenile in Justice. 2012. Digital Inkjet Print. 24 x 38 inches. On view at Ronald Feldmen Fine Arts, New York through February 16.
Ellen Kooi, Transparent Days, 2012. Photograph. 93.5cm x 100cm. On view at Camera Oscura Galeria de Arte, Madrid through February 16.
Various Artists (above Ed Atkins), Frozen Lakes. 2012. Video. 4:3 HD video. On view at Artists Space, New York through March 24.
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek