The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Dieter Roth and Björn Roth, installation view of Islands, 2013. On view HangarBicocca, Milan, 2013, through Febuary 9.
Alex Katx and Dara Friedman, installation view of double show, 2013. On view at Gavin Brown, New York, through February 22.
T. J. Wilcox, still from “In the Air,” 2013. On view at The Whitney Museum of Art, New York, through February 9.
Liz Craft, Snake II, 2013. 17 x 17 x 13 inches. On view at Martos Gallery, New York, through February 15.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”
- Thirstory: Diana Ross Is the Boss
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again