Tomorrow, the Seattle Art Fair opens its doors for the third time. Although the fair is young, it’s already a beloved destination for experiencing and collecting art in the Pacific Northwest. The 2017 edition features 99 galleries representing 30 cities globally, with 58 from the Pacific Rim alone, in addition to lectures and specially commissioned installations.
Click through the above slideshow to see some of our favorite works on display, including a collage by Kurt Cobain, Gisela Colon’s sci-fi-esque sculpture, and Lee Wan’s installation of 668 ticking clocks.
THE SEATTLE ART FAIR IS ON VIEW AT CENTURYLINK FIELD EVENT CENTER IN SEATTLE BEGINNING TOMORROW, AUGUST 3, THROUGH SUNDAY, AUGUST 6, 2017.
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress