Another year, another NADA New York. The art fair, which opened yesterday in the cavernous Skylight Clarkson Square, brings together galleries from around the globe to showcase what’s new and happening in the art world. Compared to the much more staid Armory Show—taking place this same weekend, up the street—NADA is always refreshingly fun, with its diverse collection of fascinating, and sometimes head-scratching art from up-and-coming dealers and emerging artists.
Click through the gallery above to see 10 particularly outstanding works from the fair.
NADA NEW YORK RUNS MARCH 8 THROUGH MARCH 11 AT SKYLIGHT CLARKSON SQ, NEW YORK. FOR MORE ON THE NEW ART DEALERS ALLIANCE, CLICK HERE.
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Chelsea Handler and Martha Stewart on the Hilarious Journey of Becoming a Better Person
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward