More JÃ³nsi In Store
Published October 7, 2010
Jónsi, best known as the frontman of Sigur Rós, will kick off a packed fall tour on October 15—that’s 19 shows between October 15 and November 10 alone!—to promote his solo debut, Go (out now on XL). But if you can’t get enough of that Icelandic falsetto—or if you just don’t like music with amplifiers—Jónsi is also playing a set of free, acoustic in-store shows in a series titled “Go Closer.” There’s no acoustic show in New York (scandal!), but our friends in Echo Park, Salt Lake City, Austin, Asheville, Atlanta, and Chicago are highly encouraged to check them out. More information on the series can be found at the Go Closer page on Jónsi’s website.
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Mel Ottenberg and Jeremy O. Harris in Paris: An Honest Conversation About the World’s Most Polarizing TV Show