Interview’s Talent Show: Matthew Davidson
Published November 25, 2014
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Glam is the Chinese restaurant rager where Timothée Chalamet and Cardi B hang out
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”
Every Tuesday, Interview’s Talent Show showcases new faces performing new talents.
Matthew Davidson is a model on the rise. The New York-native first started modeling in March, and quickly progressed from walking the Parsons show to fronting campaigns for Pharrell Williams’ collaboration with Adidas. When he’s not working, though, Davidson plays with his band Dragons of Zynth. Here, Davidson and his DOZ bandmate Aku Orraca-Teteh give us a sample of one of their songs.