The 2015 Oscars are fast upon us! Among the Best Actress hopefuls is Reese Witherspoon, nominated for her leading role in Wild. This is Witherspoon’s second Oscar nomination—she won the Best Actress Award for Walk the Line in 2006.
“I have a terrible habit of sticking my tongue out. Being an actress is everything I’ve wanted to be in life, but sometimes I get insecure and think, ‘Maybe I’m meant to be a doctor and I’ve gone horribly awry.’ There’s a constant fear that you don’t know what you’re doing.” –Reese Witherspoon to Sheila Benson, Interview, November 1994
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November