The 2015 Oscars are fast upon us! Among the Best Actress hopefuls is Reese Witherspoon, nominated for her leading role in Wild. This is Witherspoon’s second Oscar nomination—she won the Best Actress Award for Walk the Line in 2006.
“I have a terrible habit of sticking my tongue out. Being an actress is everything I’ve wanted to be in life, but sometimes I get insecure and think, ‘Maybe I’m meant to be a doctor and I’ve gone horribly awry.’ There’s a constant fear that you don’t know what you’re doing.” –Reese Witherspoon to Sheila Benson, Interview, November 1994
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old