The 2015 Oscars are fast upon us! Among the Best Supporting Actress hopefuls is Patricia Arquette, nominated for her role in Boyhood. This is Arquette’s first Oscar nomination.
“Women are such complex creatures, and that’s what’s exciting about being an actress. You can investigate the experience of different types of women—including all their various survival mechanisms.” -Patricia Arquette to Graham Fuller, Interview, September 1997
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy