The 2015 Oscars are fast upon us! Among the Best Supporting Actress hopefuls is Patricia Arquette, nominated for her role in Boyhood. This is Arquette’s first Oscar nomination.
“Women are such complex creatures, and that’s what’s exciting about being an actress. You can investigate the experience of different types of women—including all their various survival mechanisms.” -Patricia Arquette to Graham Fuller, Interview, September 1997
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True