Norweigan director Morten Tyldum is nominated for Best Director for The Imitation Game. While this is his first nomination, his film is also nominated for Best Picture.
“You never have any idea where your movie’s going to go when you’re shooting—you’re in this little bubble. Everything you care about is getting the next step right: getting the script right, finding the right actors, shooting it. Then you spend half a year in a dark room editing your film and you don’t talk to anybody.” –Morten Tyldum to Emma Brown, Interview Online, November 2014
To read the full interview, click here.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress