A24 dropped a new trailer for Ari Aster’s much buzzed-about upcoming horror film and Sundance breakout Hereditary, starring Toni Collette, Alex Wolff, and—as you’ll meet below—Milly Shapiro, a.k.a Charlie. Hereditary takes the grieving family story to terrifying new heights. After the Graham family matriarch dies, mysterious things befall her grandchildren.
There’s definitely something off about young Charlie. One potential clue: she likes crafts. The film has set up an Etsy page for her, where proceeds from her homemade dolls go to “www.kidswithfoodallergies.org.” Dolls, food allergies, and that weird clicking sound she makes: What could it possibly all mean? You’ll have to wait until June 8 to find out.
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories