HANDBAGS (FROM TOP LEFT): JASON WU, SALVATORE FERRAGAMO, CHLOÉ, BALENCIAGA, FENDI, REED KRAKOFF, JIMMY CHOO, ALEXANDER McQUEEN, ETRO, AND KENZO. DOLLS: COACH, ALEXANDER WANG, AND CHRISTOPHER RÆBURN. SET DESIGN: NICHOLAS DES JARDINS/MARY HOWARD STUDIO. SPECIAL THANKS: FAST ASHLEYS.
A standout accessory of the season—the fur bag—is woman’s best friend: longhaired, shaggy, and wild, in luxe prints and technicolor pelts.
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Glam is the Chinese restaurant rager where Timothée Chalamet and Cardi B hang out
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old