Who Wore It Best: Super (Male) Models for Dolce
Published June 16, 2010
In our June-July issue, we pay tribute to 20 years of of ridiculously good-looking manly-men that Dolce & Gabbana has dressed. A much-anticipated party on June 19 during Milan men’s fashion week will celebrate the brand’s anniversary. To honor the evolution of the label and the man, we photographed 20 of the biggest male models in the designers’ current collection. With the addition of their signatures, each one transformed a behind-the-scenes Fuji Film Instax Mini Polaroid into a custom birthday card. There’s only one question: Who wore it best?
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward