Masculine and feminine meet. The structure of tailoring plays off transparency, knits, and a suggestion of skin to create a modern, almost futuristic sensuality. It conveys the power that comes from a rebooted feminism and celebrates what it is to be a woman now.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Talk Hole: The Karen Kolumn
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality