What We Learned from Kelly Rowland at Gaultier
Published June 24, 2010
What I learned about Kelly Rowland while sitting next to her at the Jean Paul Gaultier show:
1. She flew in from a performance in Singapore this morning.
2. She’s a fan of the Chanel gris nail lacquer.
3. Her new single, “Commander,” is out now.
4. She wanted to rock the casbah in Gaultier’s silky tunic looks.
5. While performing together at an amfAR event in New York a couple weeks ago, Cyndi Lauper taught her that blowing up a balloon before a show helps with onstage breathing.
6. She really liked the 3D finale looks.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward