What We Learned from Kelly Rowland at Gaultier
What I learned about Kelly Rowland while sitting next to her at the Jean Paul Gaultier show:
1. She flew in from a performance in Singapore this morning.
2. She’s a fan of the Chanel gris nail lacquer.
3. Her new single, “Commander,” is out now.
4. She wanted to rock the casbah in Gaultier’s silky tunic looks.
5. While performing together at an amfAR event in New York a couple weeks ago, Cyndi Lauper taught her that blowing up a balloon before a show helps with onstage breathing.
6. She really liked the 3D finale looks.