As Fashion Month F/W 2015 comes to a close with PFW, Interview‘s seasoned gang of photographers are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the latest updates.
Gwendoline Christie, who plays Brienne of Tarth, the noble lady-turned-fearsome knight on Game of Thrones, was among the first models to walk down the runway at Vivienne Westwood’s Gold Label show on Saturday. Titled “Unisex,” the show featured male models in Sex and the City-worthy gowns and miniskirts, and all genders in grass skirts layered over trousers. Most models wore face paint—over one eye Clockwork Orange-style, consuming the entire face in swirls, paired with glittery gold lipstick—and the show ended with a wedding with Paz de la Huerta, Westwood’s Spring 2015 campaign star, as the pants-wearing bride.
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet