Versace, arguably the fashion house of va-va-voom, unveils its latest treat for the bombshell in your life—or for her wrist, at least. Vanity, the latest line of timepieces for the Milanese brand, celebrates and reinterprets the label’s signature aesthetic details. Along with the Versace Greek key on the dial, studs on the bezel, and the iconic Medusa head adorning the strap, a circle of diamonds set on the top ring, adds a Donatella-approved level of bling. Matching the feminine with the exotic, the line includes a candy-colored array of sky blue, pistachio, lilac, and white options, coupled with either minimal stainless steel or luxe rose gold accents, and a croc-embossed leather strap. And when paired with this season’s knock-out pastel bustiers and finely cut pencil skirts, being on time should be the last thing on your mind. Available from June, prices range from $770 to $5,850 depending on style.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy