PHOTOS BY ALICE LUBBOCK
Topshop Unique, the big sister label to high street staple Topshop, stakes itself in fun, off-kilter, wearable clothes. For Spring 2015, a line-up of familiar Brit faces (Cara Delevingne, Jourdan Dunn, and Lily Donaldson, among others) walked the runway in fresh, sporty, nautical-inspired pieces: Colorblocked sweatshirts, flippy pleated skirts, ruffled bloomers, and babydoll tops and dresses, inspired by the English seaside. Pastel floral prints, a-line minis, oversized textured jackets, clingy stripy knit dresses and tops with wetsuit-like front zippers, and sassy chiffon dresses drove home the up-tempo youthquake feeling.
For more from London Fashion Week S/S 2015, click here.
- Armchair Traveler: Rethinking Painting
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again