It’s New York Fashion Week and seasoned Interview photographers Shawn Brackbill, Christopher Gabello, Kate Owen, and Frank Sun are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow Shawn, Chris, Kate, and Frank on Interview’s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest updates.
Tommy Hilfiger is the man to go to for American prepster classics, but for Spring 2015 he embraced the rock-‘n’-roll culture of his youth. With a grass-carpeted, flower-flecked set that evoked the cover of Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band, Hilfiger sent out a nostalgia-heavy collection birthed of the greatest hits of the ’60s and ’70s, flares and patchwork denim included. Lurex-threaded pinstriped suits, star-printed chubby furs over tiny minidresses, military jackets, and sheer maxi dresses with matching capelets, all made appearances.
For more from New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2015, click here.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress