It’s New York Fashion Week, and Interview and seasoned photographers Christopher Gabello and Shawn Brackbill are backstage and front row at the hottest shows, bringing you the newest Fall trends, freshest faces, and after-parties you won’t want to miss. Check in daily and follow Shawn and Chris on Interview‘s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
The Tommy man has grown up and graduated. There are still traces of his collegiate preppy style—a popped collar with a metal “T H” sewn onto it, cheeky novelty socks, too-cool-for-school sunglasses, and even show’s the boarding-school hall setting—but he’s traded in his cashmere v-necks and polo-shirts for houndstooth suits and matching, shearling-lined overcoats.
For more NYFW coverage, click here.
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek