PHOTOS: FRANK SUN.
When design duo Ramon Martin and Ryan Lobo reconnected with visual artist Fiona Hall’s artwork at the 56th Venice Biennale, they immediately found the inspiration that is now behind Tome’s Spring/Summer ’16 collection. Though they were inspired by her painterly approach, the collection is practical with plenty of finely tailored shirting and calf-length A-line skirts. Spring colors, such as pastel pink, powder blue, and canary yellow, dominated a few looks, although the majority of the collection remained black and white—clean and simple, just how we like it.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation