It’s New York Fashion Week and seasoned Interview photographers Shawn Brackbill, Christopher Gabello, Kate Owen, and Pablo Ravazzani are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow Shawn, Chris, Kate, and Pablo on Interview‘s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
Theysken’s Theory may have dropped the Theyskens, but Belgian designer Olivier is still serving up his unassuming luxe cool take on the urban uniform for the pragmatic-minded brand. The line-up included sharp tailored suiting and knitwear in wintry grays, blacks, and forest greens, and riffs on the classic shirtdress in crisp white, but Theyskens lightened up on the workwear with asymmetric, flannel outerwear with draped insets; fluttery dresses with sheer panels; and sassy, shrunken, short-sleeved, high-necked sweaters belted over sheer skirts. Practical, wearable day-to-evening offerings for the girl gunning for the corner office.
For more from New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2014, click here.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy