Camera-Ready: The Row
Published October 4, 2010
“We named The Row after Savile Row,” Ashley Olsen notes, speaking very carefully and sitting beside a similarly black-clad Mary-Kate. “The first piece that we really explored was a T-shirt. And from then we’ve just expanded on… always with the mentality of refined minimal luxury that was wearable.” The exclusive short film from the duo—which features a virtual fashion show, clips of their work in the Paris atelier (they moved their show this season from New York), and an interview—is made infinitely more enticing, suffice it to say, by the Tom Ford-inspired move to ban cameras at yesterday’s presentation.
THE ROW’S SHORT FILM WILL AIR TONIGHT AT 7:30 P.M. ON BING.COM/THEROW.
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories