PHOTO BY PATRICK DEMARCHELIER.
When Paco Rabanne founded his eponymous maison in the ’60s, creating couture out of metals and synthetics, his only constant was jumping headlong into the new and next. With current creative director Julien Dossena at the helm, spinning his own sensibility of innovative sportif chic, today is no different. In advance of the brand’s fall-winter show, which walks in Paris today, the French house will have four teaser looks available (including the above floaty choiserie-patterned dress) for immediate purchase at the label’s new rue Cambon boutique and on Pacorabanne.com, as well as for pre-order on Barneys.com. The future looks bright, but we’ll have to see what else Dossena has in store for us.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT THE PACO RABANNE WEBSITE.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “The Spectacle Can Never Be Trauma”: Nia DaCosta and Taika Waititi on Exorcism Through Art