Ter and Bantine Take Off
Published September 30, 2010
Ter and Bantine’s designer Manuela Arcari gave us a little lift for spring 2011. The apron dresses, city shorts, and trousers took on long triangular and pyramidal forms, and were paired with flat sneakers. Hair was sensibly up in a bun. It was almost as if the models were preparing to go for a run—or on to higher ground, with tiered, transparent wings and quilted capes.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse