Face Value: The Teen Choice Awards
Published August 8, 2011
Last night’s Teen Choice Awards saw a ton of terrible fashion (Tyra Banks’s Thierry Mugler leather catsuit, anyone?), but, surprisingly, nothing too tragic in the hair and makeup arenas. What we noticed most was that the ladies seemed to give one last ode to the sunny season, celebrating with a few of our most valued summer trends. Click through the slideshow above for some of our favorite (and not-so-favorite) looks from the 2011 Teen Choice Awards.
SARAH HOWARD IS THE EDITOR OF BEAUTY BANTER.
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Larry Kramer Is Still the Angriest Gay Man in the World
- Paul Mescal and Daisy Edgar-Jones on Overnight Fame: “They Were Pointing and Laughing at Me!”
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Lil Tecca and Rico Nasty Talk Haters, Baby Tigers, and Skipping Prom