Face Value: The Teen Choice Awards
Published August 8, 2011
Last night’s Teen Choice Awards saw a ton of terrible fashion (Tyra Banks’s Thierry Mugler leather catsuit, anyone?), but, surprisingly, nothing too tragic in the hair and makeup arenas. What we noticed most was that the ladies seemed to give one last ode to the sunny season, celebrating with a few of our most valued summer trends. Click through the slideshow above for some of our favorite (and not-so-favorite) looks from the 2011 Teen Choice Awards.
SARAH HOWARD IS THE EDITOR OF BEAUTY BANTER.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- “The Spectacle Can Never Be Trauma”: Nia DaCosta and Taika Waititi on Exorcism Through Art
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work