Photography Gregory Harris
Published May 3, 2012
The crisp freshness of pinstripe and seersucker shirting—those all-American staples—gets a romantic, ultra-feminine reinvention, flirting with trapeze shapes, ruffles, and layers for the easiest dresses of summer.
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories