Fashion Month continues with London Fashion Week, and Interview‘s seasoned gang of photographers are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the latest updates.
There’s no such thing as a boring Sibling show. The London label’s Fall/Winter 2015 collection, which showed over the weekend, opened with a striped, orange, pink, purple, and blue ski jumper inspired sweater dress with a handkerchief hem and matching scarf. In and of itself, the dress was feminine-friendly without being conventional, but presented with a Mohawk wig and sexy black leather laceups, it presented an alternative, utterly unmatched interpretation of modern female sensuality. The sibling girl can rock sequined prints, Professor Umbridge-gone-punk hot pink cardigans, call-girl stilettos, and orange latex and fur. She dabbles in all of fashion’s stereotypes and settles for none.
For more from LFW Fall 2015, click here.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Miles Aldridge Shares the Memories Behind Some of His Iconic Photos