Fashion Month continues with London Fashion Week, and Interview‘s seasoned gang of photographers are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the latest updates.
There’s no such thing as a boring Sibling show. The London label’s Fall/Winter 2015 collection, which showed over the weekend, opened with a striped, orange, pink, purple, and blue ski jumper inspired sweater dress with a handkerchief hem and matching scarf. In and of itself, the dress was feminine-friendly without being conventional, but presented with a Mohawk wig and sexy black leather laceups, it presented an alternative, utterly unmatched interpretation of modern female sensuality. The sibling girl can rock sequined prints, Professor Umbridge-gone-punk hot pink cardigans, call-girl stilettos, and orange latex and fur. She dabbles in all of fashion’s stereotypes and settles for none.
For more from LFW Fall 2015, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again