From Ralph Lauren’s Daisy Buchanan-inspired gowns, like the ones he designed for Mia Farrow in 1974’s The Great Gatsby, to lush, Pearl of the South Pacific-style prints at Proenza Schouler, to Splash-esque looks at Versace, more than a few designers took cues from Hollywood in their spring collections.
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories