As Fashion Month F/W 2015 comes to a close with PFW, Interview‘s seasoned gang of photographers are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the latest updates.
With slit-up-to-there leather, ripped fishnets, full, poufy crinoline skirts, heavy winged eyeliner, and orangey red lips, Hedi Slimane’s Saint Laurent girls looked like they were just getting home from the party (or perhaps, the after-party). Slimane has pulled his references continually from music—rock in particular—and this outing had an ’80s, L.A. trash-chic vibe, with plenty of zebra and leopard print, polka dots, and Lurex-threaded furs. The tailoring was razor sharp and very skinny and the shoes (notably the black ankle boots) instantly covetable, but the real attractions were the super-mini minidresses in their many iterations: sheer and sparkly; strapless, belted, and ruched; and even one free-the-nipple-inspired, one-shouldered number that exposed the breast.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock