Nautical gets amped up with a theatricality inspired by the stage and hints of another time, filtered through a minimalism that’s entirely contemporary. Mariniere stripes paired with extravagant rope details. Sailor pants with lean fisherman knits and organic 3-D textures. A warmth and individuality born of a highly personal fashion beachcomber.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Thirstory: That Time Madonna Was Almost Arrested for Simulating Masturbation
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless