The SAG Awards’ Best and Worst-Tressed
Published January 31, 2011
Another Sunday, another awards show—all leading to the ultimate, the Academy Awards. Last night was the Screen Actors’ Guild Awards, and the red carpet saw its fair share of hits and misses (although we weren’t as impressed by the beauty as we were at the Globes). Above, our slideshow of the stars’ best and worst beauty choices.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November