The SAG Awards’ Best and Worst-Tressed
Published January 31, 2011
Another Sunday, another awards show—all leading to the ultimate, the Academy Awards. Last night was the Screen Actors’ Guild Awards, and the red carpet saw its fair share of hits and misses (although we weren’t as impressed by the beauty as we were at the Globes). Above, our slideshow of the stars’ best and worst beauty choices.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- “The Spectacle Can Never Be Trauma”: Nia DaCosta and Taika Waititi on Exorcism Through Art
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation