It’s New York Fashion Week, and Interview and seasoned photographer Shawn Brackbill are backstage and front row at the hottest shows, bringing you the newest Spring trends, freshest faces, and after-parties you won’t want to miss. Check in daily and follow Shawn on Interview‘s Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
Tapping into the fantastical, Rodarte’s arrival is studded with structured silhouettes that complicate and aggrandize the human form. But instead of getting lost in the fantasy, the ladies locate it in our contemporary reality, wielding the power of geometry with digital prints upon a muted yet electric color palette.
For more NYFW coverage, click here.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy