René Caovilla has been making gorgeous footwear for over 80 years and this season the Venetian shoemaker continues to innovate. Under the creative direction of René’s grandson Edoardo, the Fall/Winter 2017 collection exudes a sophisticated yet refined spirit.
The collection was manufactured in the historic family-owned factory in Venice, and the exquisite craftsmanship behind each style shows—from black ankle boots to stilettos with fur trim to delicate velvet ribbons that tie around the ankle, this collection speaks to classic feminine style with details to satisfy a contemporary wearer.
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”
- Thirstory: Diana Ross Is the Boss
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”
- That Time Lindsay Lohan Wore Three Dresses To The Oscars