The latest rag & bone campaign sees sexy French Nymphomaniac ingénue Stacy Martin with West Coast rebel and Lone Survivor star Emile Hirsch traipsing about a deserted, grayscale downtown Los Angeles. Shot by Glen Luchford and dressed in David Neville and Marcus Wainwright’s casual shabby-chic designs, the two look as mysterious and cool as can be lounging in the back of a car, basking on arid lawns, and skateboarding–that last one would be Hirsch, of course.
“Los Angeles to me is a city of dreams,” says Hirsch of his current home, “a roller coaster with equal highs and lows.” The snaps above, exclusively debuting on Interview, show the young actors wandering about an abandoned motel… maybe after a tryst? Only they would know.
SEE MORE AT RAG & BONE’S WEBSITE.
- Armchair Traveler: Rethinking Painting
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again