For 15 years, Marcus Wainwright and David Neville’s label Rag & Bone has transmitted a vision of New York cool. Following in this heritage, this summer Rag & Bone brings together an eclectic cast of nine men with diverse backgrounds in a series of short videos entitled Men’s Project. Released in individual installments, the shorts feature musicians Mauro Refosco, Honor Titus, Wiz Khalifa, and Joey Waronker; photographer David Flinn; actor-directors Harvey Keitel and John Turturro; dancer and choreographer Mikhail Baryshnikov; and actor Mark Hamill. Keeping the production minimal, each subject was filmed at a location of their choosing by Andreas Laszlo Konrath. “They all share a common thread of dedication and passion for their craft,” explains David Neville of the chosen cast.
The series launched last week with Brooklynite Turturro, who will soon appear in the new HBO drama The Night Of. “Being a New York brand we thought the idea of launching with a native New Yorker was the way to go,” says Marcus Wainwright.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT RAG & BONE.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “The Spectacle Can Never Be Trauma”: Nia DaCosta and Taika Waititi on Exorcism Through Art
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work