The men of Rag & Bone are keeping themselves busy this July. Next week, David Neville and Marcus Wainwright are hopping back across the pond to their native UK with the opening of a European flagship store in London. The brand is also scheduled to show its spring/summer 2013 collection to an exclusive crowd of press and buyers during London Fashion Week this September, in addition to its regular New York Fashion Week show.
Today, Neville and Wainwright open a new menswear floor at their Madison Avenue location in New York. The expanded third floor, an unabashedly masculine enclave (man-cave for short), is meant to evoke the uniquely New York industrial aesthetic. Plainly put, Rag & Bone’s in-house builders and design team hit the nail on the head. Antique brass racks neatly adorn the floor, along with vintage stainless-steel lighting fixtures, black leather-topped tables with wire glass and copper frames, and raw cement flooring (in I Dream of Jeannie fashion). A mid-century tufted couch and leather chairs stationed around an antique coffee table in the changing room encapsulate a side of New York that is as classic and contemporary as Rag & Bone’s menswear.
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories