It’s New York Fashion Week, and Interview and seasoned photographers Shawn Brackbill and Christopher Gabello are backstage and front row at the hottest shows, bringing you the newest Fall trends, freshest faces, and after-parties you won’t want to miss. Check in daily and follow Shawn and Chris on Interview‘s Instagram,Twitter, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
Masters of chunky knits and chic, wearable blazers in dark hues, Fall is always Rag & Bone’s best season. 2013 was no exception; David Neville and Marcus Wainwright showed a collection that played to their strengths with long-sleeve shift dresses, houndstooth grey and black knits and minis, over-sized check suits, and shiny, satin bombers. Bright plum accessories and touches of electric blue and vivid orange popped against a palette of grey, dark green, black, and navy.
For more NYFW coverage, click here.
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Larry Kramer Is Still the Angriest Gay Man in the World
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy