Silhouettes at Pucci were sleak, and at times rather sexy. Indeed, the show opened and closed with a slew of black cocktail dresses and gowns with suggestive chiffon-panel slits across the chest. Peter Dundas’ picked out a few powder-blue prints from the Pucci archive to brighten his otherwise black and nude collection.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old