It’s New York Fashion Week, and Interview and seasoned photographers Christopher Gabello and Shawn Brackbill are backstage and front row at the hottest shows, bringing you the newest Fall trends, freshest faces, and after-parties you won’t want to miss. Check in daily and follow Shawn and Chris on Interview‘s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
There was plenty to like at Prabal Gurung’s Fall/Winter 2013 presentation: over-the-knee, black leather boots with buckles running up the side and an occasional flash of skin; shiny gold booties; olive green parkas and embroidered jackets; and silk cocktail dresses and gowns with leather harnesses. Even Anna Wintour was smiling by the end of it.
For more NYFW coverage, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- That Time Brad Pitt Was Banned from China
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Helmut Newton’s Escape Room