Vintage-inspired underpinnings in sheers and nudes create a new kind of naughty femininity, evoking painterly John Currin-esque poses and a playful sexuality. Girls just want to have fun.
Photos: (From left): Blouse and shorts: Peter Som. Earrings: Mikimoto. Shorts: Roberto Cavalli. Necklace: R.J. Graziano. above: Dress: Alberta Ferretti. Bracelet: R.J. Graziano. underwear: Eres. Necklace: R.J. Graziano. Thigh highs: Falke. Hair Products: Bumble and Bumble, including Does It All Styling spray. Fragrance: David Yurman Eau de Parfum. Hair: Rolando Beauchamp/Community NYC. Makeup: Maki Ryoke for M.A.C./Tim Howard Management. Models: Olivia Henderson/IMG and Stef Van Der Laan/IMG. Casting: Zan Ludlum. fashion details page tkt.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “The Spectacle Can Never Be Trauma”: Nia DaCosta and Taika Waititi on Exorcism Through Art
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work