Vintage-inspired underpinnings in sheers and nudes create a new kind of naughty femininity, evoking painterly John Currin-esque poses and a playful sexuality. Girls just want to have fun.
Photos: (From left): Blouse and shorts: Peter Som. Earrings: Mikimoto. Shorts: Roberto Cavalli. Necklace: R.J. Graziano. above: Dress: Alberta Ferretti. Bracelet: R.J. Graziano. underwear: Eres. Necklace: R.J. Graziano. Thigh highs: Falke. Hair Products: Bumble and Bumble, including Does It All Styling spray. Fragrance: David Yurman Eau de Parfum. Hair: Rolando Beauchamp/Community NYC. Makeup: Maki Ryoke for M.A.C./Tim Howard Management. Models: Olivia Henderson/IMG and Stef Van Der Laan/IMG. Casting: Zan Ludlum. fashion details page tkt.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup